|Type||Active 2-way coaxial enclosure|
|Usable bandwith (-10dB)||53Hz-20kHz|
|Nominal dispersion angle (hxv)||60° x 80° rotable|
|Transducers||LF: 1 × 15” neodymium, bass-reflex, LTAP vents
HF: 1 × 3,5” neodymium compression driver, ellipsoid waveguide.
|Nominal impedance||LF: 8 Ω HF: 8 Ω|
|Maximum SPL||138 dB|
|RMS handling capacity||RMS/peak 10 ms
HF: 80/ 450W
|Weight (net)||17 Kg|
|Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Finish||Polyurea coating (water resistant)|
|Grill||Powder coated Galvalume|
The new dot Audio “Ego WEDGE” is the world’s first high output 15” coaxial stage monitor you can stand on as a ego throne with a unique patented design.
This portable, ultra lightweight, low profile, high output stage monitoring speaker delivers incredible SPL, exceptional vocal reproduction and fantastic gain before feedback.
- Custom Point Source Coherent Wave Front
- Front ports placement enhances LF response with coupling to the floor
- Only half the weight of similar products
- Designed for bi-amplification and custom processing
- Dual mounted NL4 connectors on the sides and front allows the use of multiple cabinets from a single amplifier
- The grille is made from Galvalume backed with an acoustically transparent water repellent fabric